Friday, April 8, 2016



Work of the Week, Week 10!

ANGER
                                Anger is tanks shooting bombs
              Anger is like a cloud up in my head striking, lightning and rain
                       Anger is fire in your head burning happiness
                            Anger is a burning fire red and yellow
                              Fire is a fist pulling out happiness
               Teasing is fire... back and forth. Really it should stop.

Screenshot 2016-04-08 at 12.47.21 PM.png

By Paula L.

13 comments:

  1. Great work Room 4. I like your mixture of similes and metaphors! Did you learn any strategies to deal with these feelings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow paula you have a great poem that reminds me when I did my poem to try to use more adjectives. great work and keep it up you have done real good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paula! I remember when I got really angry one day I didn't even know how to calm down!I really like the way you used descriptive words and how you compared things to other things(similes) Maybe next time you could add exclamation marks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW paula i remember a time i way to angry and i didint know how to calm my self down

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work great personification and i didn't really want it to stop

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT WORK!! Paula
    I remember when I watched a movie with my brother and there was tanks and different bombs. I like the way that you used great adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing poem Paula!
    I like the punctuation in the last line, it helps your closing words become even more powerful and evocative.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Regards from Mr Vogt at Pt England School.

    ReplyDelete