Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 7 - CyberSmart game.


Today we were making a CyberSmart game. In the slides we used a variety of links and resources relating to what we have been learning with James. (James is a person that work's for Ako Hiko cluster of schools and helps us with our learning). 



If you have any ideas of what resources might be useful to add in the slide, we would like you to share your ideas with us. Also, please let us know if any links are not working quite right. 
Have you made anything similar that we could learn from?

CyberSmart game - Blog post written and game created By Nafisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi room 4 It's me Losaline I am a
    Year 6in room 3 I go to Wesley Primary school as you know I really like year cybersmart it reminds me of the time that I did it with mis Lawson. Maybe next time you can add a photo of your class doing cybersmart.If you will like to see my learning my learning is http://wpslosalinek.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi guy's i am Andrea i go to this class and we have learned heaps.

    ReplyDelete